Our oil circuit recloser services include:
- Oil Circuit Recloser Maintenance, Testing, & Repair CIR has a fully operational, state of the art machine shop to customize the non-reclosing feature for various types of reclosers. All equipment is digitally mastered for 99.9% accuracy.
- Oil Circuit Recloser Maintenance Program Every company should have a 3-5 year maintenance program in place. Why is this so important? With a good maintenance program, reclosers stay in service longer, reducing system outages and blinking lights. Regular maintenance maximizes your company’s profitability and contributes to customer satisfaction while cutting outage and overtime costs. CIR can help your business by developing a scheduled maintenance program for your equipment.
- CIR also offers Non-Recloser Features for type E, L, 4H, and H Reclosers.
Oil circuit recloser maintenance, testing and repair
We have a fully operational, state-of-the-art machine shop dedicated to customizing the non-reclosing feature for various types of reclosers. All equipment is digitally mastered for 99.9% accuracy! Through these resources and our mastery of OCR operations, we’re able to pinpoint the need for oil circuit recloser repair and provide sustainable solutions to the highest caliber of quality.
Oil circuit recloser maintenance program
Every company should have a 3- to 5-year maintenance program in place for reclosers, to prevent catastrophic failure and to remedy any age-related issues that may arise in time. We check the dielectric stability, while also taking the time to clean and inspect the units for worn and burnt parts. After making necessary repairs, we time each recloser to the curve desired by the customer.
With a good oil circuit recloser maintenance program, reclosers stay in service longer, reducing system outages and blinking lights! Regular maintenance also maximizes your company’s profitability and contributes to customer satisfaction, while cutting outage and overtime costs associated with electrical failure. Central Illinois Reclosers Inc. can help your business by developing a scheduled maintenance program for your equipment, ensuring your reclosers are working properly and to their fullest.
For more information about any of the services we’re pleased to offer or to get in touch with us about service for your reclosers, please contact us today by calling 618-664-9860.
*We also offer non-recloser features for type E, L, 4H, and H reclosers.
New & Reconditioned OCR for Single Phase and Three Phase
- North Carolina
- South Dakota
Contact Central Illinois Reclosers, Inc.
For your OCR maintenance, repairs, or service needs, please contact:
- President: Jeff Hulvey
- Exec Secretary: Josh Hulvey
- Non-Reclosing Feature (One Shot) Specialist: Jeff Hulvey
- VP of Administration: