Now is a good time to arrange for oil circuit recloser maintenance. Whether you represent a municipality or private business, you know that keeping these components in top function is very important for public safety and the preservation of your technology and services. Here is why you need to consider calling us to take advantage of our three- to five-year maintenance program:
- Heavy demands: Winter will be here before you know it, and with it, there will be heavier demands on your electric system. In addition to the day-to-day functions, keeping your premises heated adds to the load. The reason you use reclosers is because circuit breakers are not quite enough. However, they will only work well in times of increased demand if you take care of them.
- Winter storms: The possibility of stormy activity increases in winter. That can lead to dangerous shorts and other events that could put property and equipment at risk. In order to assure that you can make it through this season without an insurance claim, get your maintenance done now so the reclosers perform better later.
- Customer satisfaction: When there is a power outage and your servers are down, your online ordering systems will not work. You will be likely to lose more than a few customers that day. If your business has an online payment system, receiving payments from customers will also be delayed. There is no doubt that your profitability and public perception depends on your customers being satisfied. Since reclosers prevent many of these outages and keep your business moving forward, you need to take care of them so they can look out for you when challenging conditions threaten a power outage. Even if you need recloser maintenance for a public agency that does not have a profit motivation, keeping outages to a minimum prevents public relations crises.
- Good service for the long term: Just like any other electrical or mechanical device, reclosers perform better longer if they receive the correct maintenance. It is always less expensive to replace burnt out parts than whole reclosers. By keeping them in top form, you can wait longer for replacement and save money in the long run.
- Reduced costs: All of this reduces your overall costs. Private businesses earn more and lose less because outages become rare. Municipalities can collect payments easier by avoiding electric outages and stay on the taxpayers’ good side by managing resources well and keeping within budgets. When your reclosers are maintained, you can wait longer to replace them. That makes a maintenance program a good investment all around for saving money.
- Our work is thorough: When you call Central Illinois Reclosers Inc., we do not take shortcuts with maintenance. We test the dielectric stability and inspect for burnt parts. These are cleaned and replaced if necessary. Once done with cleaning and repairs, we will time each recloser to the curve you desire. After our visit, you can rest assured that the reclosers are functional and ready to protect your equipment from any electrical events this winter.
To learn more about our oil circuit recloser maintenance plans, call Central Illinois Reclosers Inc. today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Categorised in: Oil Circuit Recloser Maintenance
This post was written by admin